Topco Associates
www.topco.com Skokie, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Great Learning experience. Great place to begin a career and, take knowledge to other companies.

Buyer's Assistant/Member Service Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Topco Associates

ProsProvide tools needed to advance in your career. I started in the treasury department in 2008, with very little experience. I ended in the procurement department in 2010.

Very family orientated. For example; children of co-workers allowed to trick-or-treat at the office. My kids received more candy at the office, than they ever did going door-to-door. Also, when I got married, they gave me a bridal shower.

ConsUnfortunately, company was going through a re-constructing. Many employees forced to retire(those who have been with the company 10 + years). Company hired a lot of newer people to do the work for less money. Also, company consolidated positions. Thus, what was once done by two to three people, now being forced to be done by one.

Advice: Learn as much as you can as fast as you can. Take knowledge to another company.

Advice to Senior ManagementWiden the channels of communication with your subordinates. The is why the treasury department ran so smoothly.

A New Company!

I have been working at Topco Associates

Pros: Growing business - 10 years in a row Changing environment - new entrepreneurial feel to the business New leadership team - better directors through CEO… Cons: Only fair salary levels Mediocre raises - barely meet inflation Horrible building… Advice to Senior Management: Keep pressing forward with the change that is starting. Don't let the long timers hold you back, move… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work if you're just looking for a job rather than a career.

I have been working at Topco Associates

Pros: Topco is a good place to work if you're the type the likes to be… Cons: Communication seriously lacks within this organization. Employees are more apt to "pass the buck" rather than taking… Advice to Senior Management: An incentive program would be a good way to improve employee moral. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Topco Associates.

Worked for Topco Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Topco Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Topco Associates CEO Randall J. Skoda. All reviews posted anonymously by Topco Associates employees.