Topcon Positioning Systems

www.topconpositioning.com

Good people, poor communication

ProsThere are excellent, dedicated people at TPS. Most people are willing to go above and beyond to achieve results. Lots of freedom.

ConsPoor communication from management. Often, the expected results and objectives are not articulated. There is not enough focus on long term, big picture issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter management skills are required. Better communication and more focus on the long term and not simply short term results.

Great technology, limited management ability to streamline and grow engineering and sales performance.

I have been working at Topcon Positioning Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexibility and opportunities abound. If you do it once it can become your job.… Cons: Big little company challenges. Lots of "we've always done it this way." Duplicated efforts… Advice to Senior Management: Company is structured the same way that it has been from 7 years ago, with tremendous growth in number… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The people are awesome to work with

I have been working at Topcon Positioning Systems

Pros: The day goes by quickly because there is plenty to… Cons: Need to get up to date with process improvements More
There are newer reviews on Topcon Positioning Systems.

Worked for Topcon Positioning Systems? Contribute to the Community!