It is ok for a factory.

I have been working at Toro Company

Pros

The company has many benefits.

Cons

They only allow 3 days off in 3 months time.

Other Reviews for Toro Company

Enjoyable work environment

I have been working at Toro Company

Pros

Benefits are fairly generous, especially work and personal time balance. A lot of activities to participate in, both official and unofficial. Almost all of the employees are friendly and converse with each other through the day. I did not see a lot of gossip or politicking between coworkers.

Cons

You can get trapped on a particular project throughout the life cycle. The salary amount tends to be lower than others, but the job security seems better.

I believe the executives of the company are performing well, my advice is directed more toward the management of the divisions. Listen to the different departments for their input on a particular project. What you might think looks great may not be practical from a sustaining aspect, which can affect costs and time when addressing an issue.

Great people values...little career opportunities

I have been working at Toro Company

Pros

well received brand and proud history of innovation. work/life balance is emphasized. community involvement. Friendly coworkers and great suburban location.

Cons

Long tenure and slow-no turnaround provides for very little growth opportunities. Too few days of vacation for new employees. Very conservative, no risk taking.

Keep doing what you're doing, focusing on Toro's core competencies. Be careful in loosing young talent, especially with many baby-boomers retiring in a few years.

There are newer employer reviews for Toro Company.

Worked for Toro Company? Contribute to the Community!