Toro Company
www.thetorocompany.com Bloomington, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great people values...little career opportunities

I have been working at Toro Company

Proswell received brand and proud history of innovation. work/life balance is emphasized. community involvement. Friendly coworkers and great suburban location.

ConsLong tenure and slow-no turnaround provides for very little growth opportunities. Too few days of vacation for new employees. Very conservative, no risk taking.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing, focusing on Toro's core competencies. Be careful in loosing young talent, especially with many baby-boomers retiring in a few years.

Legacy, Quality-Driven Company

Marketing Communications (Current Employee)

I have been working at Toro Company

Pros: Toro is a traditional, down-to-earth company. Many employees have worked there 20+ years. Toro's top priorities are creating a family-oriented, caring work culture, serving the… Cons: Not an ideal environment for younger employees (Gen X & Y) who like a more progressive work culture. Toro is not forward-thinking in some ways… Advice to Senior Management: Be open to non-traditional ways of working and thinking - especially to attract and retain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company, used to be a great one.

I have been working at Toro Company

Pros: Employee oriented, very little waste so most corporate positions are… Cons: Below average pay-wise, and in the I.T. area, there is very little management transparency or involvement with the employees. Which is creating a… Advice to Senior Management: The "Toro Culture" is beginning to disappear, and many of the reasons that people have historically stuck with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Toro Company.

Worked for Toro Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toro Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toro Company CEO Michael J. Hoffman. All reviews posted anonymously by Toro Company employees.