Tory Burch

www.toryburch.com

Best thing is the discount

Corporate (Current Employee) New York, NY

Prosgreat employee discount and summer fridays make the summers enjoyable. Holiday activities are usually fun. dress code is very casual..so no worries of having the corporate look everyday.

Consother than that there is a complete lack of work life balance. if you were there for 24 hours no one would tell you to go home. the atmosphere is work work work work, underpaid for the amount of hours put in on a weekly basis. taking time off is usually a hassle and you must put in double the amount of time before you leave and double or more time when you return just to catch up on work. The company is growing fast, but not enough employees are hired to cover the work load.

Advice to Senior Managementoffering a better work life balance will be a plus.

My best job so far out of 4

Sales Associate (Current Employee) San Marcos, TX

I have been working at Tory Burch

Pros: Receiving wardrobe, good atmosphere, loved working with the other co-workers, actually met corporate employees and received… Cons: Very long hours (9), compared to my other jobs Advice to Senior Management: Personally, the management there was the best I've worked with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

GREAT

PR Intern (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Tory Burch

Pros: you are able to network a lot Cons: INTERNS DONT GET PAID usually Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tory Burch.

Worked for Tory Burch? Contribute to the Community!