Toshiba America Info
www.toshiba.com Irvine, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Innovative Not So Much!

Irvine, CA

ProsBest health benefits ever. Competitive salary. Convenient location, right off the 405 freeway. Great cafeteria food and friendly cafeteria staff.

ConsAlmost no opportunity for advancement especially if you are a woman. Human resources works for upper management and conflict resolution is not handled appropriately. Lack of resources is a common problem. Outdated technology prevents employees from being effective.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. Make sure HR contacts more than just one reference for new hires. Invest in morale building for lower level employees since they do the day to day work. Don't ignore issues until they are serious problems.

Boys' Club Hit Hard by Economy

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Toshiba America Info

Pros: Excellent benefits Convenient location - 5/405 or Toll road Competitive wages Employee discount… Cons: There seems to be limited room for advancement - especially for women at the… Advice to Senior Management: Company tends to be management-heavy. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Little chance of getting a permanent position if you are a contractor.

Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Toshiba America Info

Pros: Its a nice laid back environment and you don't have to dress up to go to work. I was contractor so I never had any… Cons: As a contractor there is little to no chance in moving up to a permanent position. You are pretty much… Advice to Senior Management: none More
There are newer reviews on Toshiba America Info.

Worked for Toshiba America Info? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toshiba America Info reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toshiba America Info CEO Mark A. Simons. All reviews posted anonymously by Toshiba America Info employees.