Toshiba

www.toshiba.co.jp

The most political company you'll ever find

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsTIC rarely lets people go unless there is just cause, and I'm talking you have to really mess up. They tend to give you a chance when you make a mistake.

ConsVERY poorly managed. The senior management at this company each have their own agenda, and few of them are really working to grow the company. It's not about the employees or success, it's about control... who has it, who should have it, and who has the budget to maintain it.

Advice to Senior ManagementSit down and actually listen to the employees. VERY few of the managers, even at lower levels, actually support their staff.

Great place to work for a first job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Toshiba

Pros: - Excellent training - Good products - Above average pay when you… Cons: - Excessive management turnover leads to lack of clear direction - Highly competitive business - Company… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's a daily struggle to stay positive.

I have been working at Toshiba

Pros: The benefits are just ok. Cons: No support from management. You are basically on your own. There is a serious morale problem due to recent cutbacks in staff and… Advice to Senior Management: Be more supportive of the successes and efforts of the employee. Don't always look at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Toshiba.

Worked for Toshiba? Contribute to the Community!