Total Quality Logistics
3.5 of 5 299 reviews
www.tqljobs.com Cincinnati, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

299 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Sort all reviews by: Date Rating
in
  • Culture & Values
         
  • Work/Life Balance
         
  • Senior Management
         
  • Comp & Benefits
         
  • Career Opportunities
         
  • Approves of CEO

 

Not for everyone, but perfect for me!

Satellite Office Leader (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 3 years

ProsNumber one reason I decided to work her and continue to do so is the uncapped earning potential. Every two weeks I have a huge smile on my face and am reminded of why I work so hard. It also goes a long way that from the top of the company down nearly everyone has been in your shoes before, and they really appreciate the work you do. This really shows with all the opportunities that are available if you are a top notch performer. Regardless of age or tenure, if you prove yourself, you are given opportunities to grow and advance in your career. Expectations are clearly laid out, which makes it easy to succeed if you are able to meet or exceed those expectations. I enjoy being able to make important business decisions without having to get approval from multiple managers. This just allows me to better do the job I was hired to do. Beyond all that, I really enjoy the people I work with, the office atmosphere, the energy and the competitive nature of the company.

ConsThe biggest drawback for me is that even though I was forewarned, I get calls at all hours of the day, night and weekend. The only thing that makes it worth it is that the more calls I get, the more money I know I'm making. The long hours can be a con, but I knew going in that that was what was required to be successful. Funny thing is now I actually enjoy working longer and harder because I know it means more money in my pocket.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Don't lose the personal touch as we continue to grow. Nothing is more motivating than receiving an email or phone call from senior leadership showing your appreciation or recognition of a job well done. Continuing to do the small things will continue to make this a great place to work!

Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Was this review helpful?
Yes | No
Add Employer Response Flag Review

  • Culture & Values
         
  • Work/Life Balance
         
  • Senior Management
         
  • Comp & Benefits
         
  • Career Opportunities
         
  • Disapproves of CEO

2 people found this helpful  

Account Executive / Logistics Support Specialist

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than 5 years


Pros: If you make TQL alot of money they will treat you like gold. IF you succeed in making 6 figures, you… Cons: About 75-80% of the time you fail as a broker at TQL. The company takes 75% of your hard earned commission, and the remaining 25%… Advice to Senior Management: Sales management: Value your employees first. Night dispatch management: Try to avoid the peter principle and do the job your employees are doing every once in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

  • Work/Life Balance
         
  • Senior Management
         
  • Comp & Benefits
         
  • Career Opportunities
         
  • Approves of CEO

 

There's not a better opportunity out there to work hard and be rewarded for it.

Logistics Account Executive (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics


Pros: - Money. If you put in the time and keep a positive attitude the rewards are there - Environment/Coworkers. … Cons: - The job can be frustrating at times. You are dealing with negativity and incompetence from… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to invest in technology. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Total Quality Logistics.

Worked for Total Quality Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Total Quality Logistics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Total Quality Logistics CEO Kenneth Oaks. All reviews posted anonymously by Total Quality Logistics employees.