There are newer employer reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Not for everyone, but perfect for me!

Current Employee - Satellite Office Leader in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Satellite Office Leader in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Number one reason I decided to work her and continue to do so is the uncapped earning potential. Every two weeks I have a huge smile on my face and am reminded of why I work so hard. It also goes a long way that from the top of the company down nearly everyone has been in your shoes before, and they really appreciate the work you do. This really shows with all the opportunities that are available if you are a top notch performer. Regardless of age or tenure, if you prove yourself, you are given opportunities to grow and advance in your career. Expectations are clearly laid out, which makes it easy to succeed if you are able to meet or exceed those expectations. I enjoy being able to make important business decisions without having to get approval from multiple managers. This just allows me to better do the job I was hired to do. Beyond all that, I really enjoy the people I work with, the office atmosphere, the energy and the competitive nature of the company.

Cons

The biggest drawback for me is that even though I was forewarned, I get calls at all hours of the day, night and weekend. The only thing that makes it worth it is that the more calls I get, the more money I know I'm making. The long hours can be a con, but I knew going in that that was what was required to be successful. Funny thing is now I actually enjoy working longer and harder because I know it means more money in my pocket.

Keep up the good work. Don't lose the personal touch as we continue to grow. Nothing is more motivating than receiving an email or phone call from senior leadership showing your appreciation or recognition of a job well done. Continuing to do the small things will continue to make this a great place to work!

385 Other Employee Reviews for Total Quality Logistics (View Most Recent)

There's not a better opportunity out there to work hard and be rewarded for it.

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics

Pros

- Money. If you put in the time and keep a positive attitude the rewards are there
    - Environment/Coworkers. The job is tough. That being said we have a good time inside the office and at company happy hours/events.

Cons

- The job can be frustrating at times. You are dealing with negativity and incompetence from customers and carriers. You have to learn to brush it off and keep pushing forward.

Continue to invest in technology.

Great opportunity for the self-motivated, driven individual

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics

Pros

With the right attitude & effort, there is an immediate opportunity to build a book of business and bring high earnings with limited industry experience.

Cons

Especially in the first year or two, the job requires a great time commitment for success. This is not a position where 8-5 produces results.

There are newer employer reviews for Total Quality Logistics