Total Quality Logistics

www.tql.com

Not for everyone, but perfect for me!

Satellite Office Leader (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsNumber one reason I decided to work her and continue to do so is the uncapped earning potential. Every two weeks I have a huge smile on my face and am reminded of why I work so hard. It also goes a long way that from the top of the company down nearly everyone has been in your shoes before, and they really appreciate the work you do. This really shows with all the opportunities that are available if you are a top notch performer. Regardless of age or tenure, if you prove yourself, you are given opportunities to grow and advance in your career. Expectations are clearly laid out, which makes it easy to succeed if you are able to meet or exceed those expectations. I enjoy being able to make important business decisions without having to get approval from multiple managers. This just allows me to better do the job I was hired to do. Beyond all that, I really enjoy the people I work with, the office atmosphere, the energy and the competitive nature of the company.

ConsThe biggest drawback for me is that even though I was forewarned, I get calls at all hours of the day, night and weekend. The only thing that makes it worth it is that the more calls I get, the more money I know I'm making. The long hours can be a con, but I knew going in that that was what was required to be successful. Funny thing is now I actually enjoy working longer and harder because I know it means more money in my pocket.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Don't lose the personal touch as we continue to grow. Nothing is more motivating than receiving an email or phone call from senior leadership showing your appreciation or recognition of a job well done. Continuing to do the small things will continue to make this a great place to work!

There's not a better opportunity out there to work hard and be rewarded for it.

Logistics Account Executive (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics

Pros: - Money. If you put in the time and keep a positive attitude the rewards are there - Environment/Coworkers. … Cons: - The job can be frustrating at times. You are dealing with negativity and incompetence from… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to invest in technology. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great opportunity for the self-motivated, driven individual

Sales Team Leader (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics

Pros: With the right attitude & effort, there is an immediate opportunity to… Cons: Especially in the first year or two, the job requires a great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Total Quality Logistics.

Worked for Total Quality Logistics? Contribute to the Community!