There are newer employer reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Not for everyone, but perfect for me!

Current Employee - Satellite Office Leader in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Satellite Office Leader in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Number one reason I decided to work her and continue to do so is the uncapped earning potential. Every two weeks I have a huge smile on my face and am reminded of why I work so hard. It also goes a long way that from the top of the company down nearly everyone has been in your shoes before, and they really appreciate the work you do. This really shows with all the opportunities that are available if you are a top notch performer. Regardless of age or tenure, if you prove yourself, you are given opportunities to grow and advance in your career. Expectations are clearly laid out, which makes it easy to succeed if you are able to meet or exceed those expectations. I enjoy being able to make important business decisions without having to get approval from multiple managers. This just allows me to better do the job I was hired to do. Beyond all that, I really enjoy the people I work with, the office atmosphere, the energy and the competitive nature of the company.

Cons

The biggest drawback for me is that even though I was forewarned, I get calls at all hours of the day, night and weekend. The only thing that makes it worth it is that the more calls I get, the more money I know I'm making. The long hours can be a con, but I knew going in that that was what was required to be successful. Funny thing is now I actually enjoy working longer and harder because I know it means more money in my pocket.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Don't lose the personal touch as we continue to grow. Nothing is more motivating than receiving an email or phone call from senior leadership showing your appreciation or recognition of a job well done. Continuing to do the small things will continue to make this a great place to work!

Other Employee Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

1. Very rewarding position for those who work hard

Current Employee - LAE in Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - LAE in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Uncapped commissions await hard working individuals who have the ability to sell. This job is not for people who cannot put in the hours needed to succeed. Success is directly related to how hard you work, and with hard work you will be rewarded. You control your business and are never limited to the number of customers you can have.

Cons

After hour and weekend calls may disrupt personal time but it only means you are busy and making money.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in technology

Don't waste your time.

Former Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Denver, CO

I worked at Total Quality Logistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people you work with are excellent.

Cons

Salary, work hours, management, poor corporate structure,cut-throat, could go on.

Advice to Management

Tendency to gravitate towards one or two specific individuals.