Total Quality Logistics

There are newer employer reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Best Job I've Ever Had

Current Employee - LAE in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - LAE in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I can't understand how some of these are so negative. The only one that can stop you at TQL is yourself. You can say corporate brainwashing or long hours all you want -- the fact is, at TQL, you are only limited by what you are willing to do to make as much money as possible. And yes, the idea is to make money -- so if you don't make money, you're not going to make it here; but that only communicates to management that you aren't willing to put the work in to make yourself successful.

The job requires driven, money-motivated people. That's it. If you aren't, you can still work at TQL in several bonus-supplemented positions that are not tracked by revenue. The environment and camraderie between coworkers is outstanding and I honestly look forward to going to work every day. It's a job that can change your life if you come in with the right mentality and understand what's expected of you -- you can make all kinds of money, sure, but you also make lifelong friends and you are recognized for your accomplishments within the company. On top of that, TQL has such a small percentage of the market share in the industry that personal growth is comparatively easy compared to other industries. I didn't understand the full magnitude of this opportunity until I began selling.

Cons

The only con that I can really think of is what happened to me personally during my training phase after I was hired -- you are assigned to a successful broker (or two) to be trained on how to do your job and become efficient at it for 8 weeks. The system is great, but the broker you're assigned to can forget that they aren't your boss and treat you pretty harshly. But I got through it by keeping my head up and realizing 4 months was all it was going to be until I was on my way to making cash.

Keep doing everything exactly as you are -- the business model is outstanding and the transparency in this company is second to none. I love working here.

487 Other Employee Reviews for Total Quality Logistics (View Most Recent)

waste

Former Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Charleston, SC
    Former Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Charleston, SC

I worked at Total Quality Logistics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They will tell you, you can make TONS of money.....oh they lie....dont even bother with this company. Just run away. FAST!

Cons

60-70+ hours, no life outside of work. They will want you to lie to truck drivers just to make more money and all your decisions are based on money and not ethics. If you arent down with the management then you better just forget about getting any of the leftovers when someone quits. Its not a job for career growth, just something to put on a resume. You last more than 12 months, you are doing good.

You micromanage everything and cause unrest in the office.

Good opportunity, requires a lot of hours and hard work

Former Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Total Quality Logistics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Potential earnings are a major pro, because with a lot of work, calls, dedication, and some luck you can build a solid book of business with a large customer.

Cons

High turnover because endless streams of fresh sales people come and go as they fail to meet their sales goals are let go, and a fresh batch are recruited from colleges.

There are newer employer reviews for Total Quality Logistics