There are newer employer reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Logistics Account Executive Charlotte, NC

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive  in  Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company that is rapidly expanding. The harder you work at this position the more you get rewarded. Making commission three months after I got out of sales training. Uncapped commission is awesome. Laid back work environment with corn hole boards and a foosball table in the office. Great people to work with. The company gives you a long training process and definitely invests in you.

Cons

Definitely can be a stressful job if you're not used to working in a fast paced atmosphere.

Hire more people moving forward, it's the only way to sustain our continuously growing office and support the success of the LAE's who are doing very well.

360 Other Employee Reviews for Total Quality Logistics (View Most Recent)

Stressful and Unhealthy

Former Employee - Logistics Account Executive  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Total Quality Logistics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Made a decent salary when I had no experience in the logistics field. Met some cool people that I worked with.

Cons

Long hours. Highly Stressful. Unhealthy because all you do is sit at a desk all day. Unrealistic sales numbers.

Amazing

Current Employee - Logistic Account Executive  in  Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Logistic Account Executive in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love this company. They do everything for me to do well here. They gave me an awesome broker to work with and I learned a ton. Then I went to sales training and I learned the steps.

You put in what you are worth. If you are worth nothing- than don't take this job or work. You have to put in hours to make it here but it is worth it. I just "pulled the cord" meaning going on commission. I get to choose what I make not what the company wants me to make or think I am worth it.

I keep seeing people posting about work/life balance: I don't understand this at all. You went to school all of these years to make money and work. There are jobs ten times worse and more hours than TQL and you can't choose what you make. They tell you what you are going to make or more likely lay you off eventually.

Cons

Working saturdays in charleston, but you are done by 1200 pm. Not bad at all.

Keep doing what you are doing. It is working.

There are newer employer reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Worked for Total Quality Logistics? Contribute to the Community!