There are newer employer reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Best job I have ever had... period

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This job has endless possibilities. I literally look forward to work every day. This is a job for someone who is determined, motivated, goal orientated, and someone who isn’t afraid of rejection. The reason why most people who work here are athletes is because those tend to be the people who understand hard work pays off. You learn things here that you never learned in college. The days go by so fast and you work with awesome people, who for the most part are a lot like you. One of the best things about this job is that you do not need a background in sales to be successful. If you are a person who does not mind working hard and getting results then this job is perfect for you. People always talk a big game like they want a good paying job. But what are they willing to do for it? Are they going to put in extra time for it? The reason why people don’t make it here is because they are expecting a 9-5 job where you just do what your told. They want something that pays well but they don’t really want to work that hard for it. They want a $50,000 job at age 25 with a 401(k) and benefits. People who work here want a $100,000 job with all the benefits at age 25 and are willing to work for it. This job is perfect for someone who is stuck in a job and can’t see any light at the end of the tunnel, someone who is tired of people who are less qualified making more money, someone who is motivated and is willing to do whatever they can to find happiness. This job is a job that will provide you with endless possibilities. I love talking about my job and there should be no one complaining that they do not have a job. Do not complain about not having jobs when there are opportunities out there like this. SALARY + Commission!

Cons

When you first start out (for about the first four months) you work on average for 48 hours a week. Truck drivers do not always speak very good english. Illinois Carriers.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great Opportunity for those who work hard

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Pay, management, and executives

Cons

Being tied to your business that you built

2. A Great Company to Work For!

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Total Quality Logistics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast paced. Makes the days go by fast. Definitely a play hard, work hard enviornment. Cincinnati is an awesome place to come and train. The office is awesome and new and compared to my last job, I can honestly say that I enjoy going into work every morning.

Cons

Long hours and mandatory work on Saturdays for new hires. Having to move to Cincinnati from far away.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in employees and don't ever let your employees think that they might not have a job if they don't hit a number.