Total Quality Logistics

www.tql.com

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive  in  Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Great earing potential
Onsite gym and cafeteria
beer drop Fridays
great benefits
team atmosphere

Cons

long hours
interrupted sleep from being on call 24hrs - 7days

Other reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Fast paced, fun environment for those that actually want to be successful.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

There is endless potential for growth, and compensation. The training is great, they really take the time to ensure you have all the tools to be successful. The team is welcoming, and always willing to pitch in and help each other.

Cons

You have to be committed to succeed if you want to make it here. I wouldn't call that a Con, but to some, hard work is a deterent.

Keep doing what you do!

Do Not Be a Recruiter for TQL- stay away

Current Employee - National Sales Recruiter
    Current Employee - National Sales Recruiter

Pros

The people, culture, Team Environment, Company Events

Cons

Recruiters Beware! TQL works their Recruiters to the ground and the Bonus Structure is Terrible! I wanted to work hard, hire great sales reps and be able to make more than what I did at my previously position. Yes.... I work hard putting in 60 hours a week and a lot of time on the weekends. No... I do not make any money, I took what has ended up to be 10k pay cut after being led to believe the bonus structure was awesome. The bonus structure may work at their headquarters but it does not work for any other office. I am so burnt out and beat up from working here. In addition to recruiting, the recruiter's job is to plan everything for the office, push a ton of paperwork around and order all offices supplies. When all of this admin work is done, it doesn't leave much time to Recruit! We exhaust all
    Resources and bring in as many qualified candidates as we can and virtually no one is even hired! Our efforts are not being paid off, I'll be Lucky to make 45k this year after working over 50 hours a week. My advice to a Recruiter interested in working here... Don't. It's horrible and the Recruiters don't matter to TQL. TQL only cares about their sales people.

The base salary needs to be higher or the bonus structure needs to be fair
    For All offices, it's not even close to being competitive to staffing companies. Stop over hiring Recruiters in small markets. Our small markets are being drained and no one can make their Bonus. Every office needs an administrative assistant so that Recruiters can do their job which is to Recruit and hire!

There are newer employer reviews for Total Quality Logistics.

Worked for Total Quality Logistics? Contribute to the Community!