Total Wound Care Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Total Wound Care Solutions

Not Worth It

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of freedom, you only work a four day week and set your own schedule. You get to travel a lot, but you are also frequently away from home. 3-4 nights a week in a hotel.

Cons

You use your own car and your own credit cards and then they reimburse you. Several times they refused to reimburse me and when I tried to quit the company I had to threaten to sue for almost 3,000 dollars of unpaid wages. They are also very shady in the type of way they set you up with the IRS and they also make you sign contracts saying you won't divulge any info or work for a competing company. You make 28,000 a year plus commission and upper management plays golf all day. You can't get a hold of them or get any questions answered. All ownership and management has this attitude that they are the best company out there and if any account leaves them they'll come crawling back. NOT TRUE! competition is tough and turn over is high at this company in EVERY department for good reason .

Be realistic with the services and prices you offer. You're not the best out there, they won't come crawling back to you. Treat you employees better. Offer full time wages and healthcare.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Total Wound Care Solutions (View Most Recent)

overall a great job

Current Employee - Customer Service
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've been in customer service for about 2 years- very pleasant work environment- a very caring and committed team, great pay and benefits, upper management trusts us to get our work done without micromanaging, fast paced so days go by quickly

Cons

they dont allow overtime, so not really a way to get extra hours beyond 40/week

were growing out of our space, maybe time to expand

"Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Insurance Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Current Employee - Insurance Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is a very laid back environment, however you are busy 90 % of the time!! Days go fast around here. It is a true team effort, a very unselfish group! I enjoy working with those around me. The best-there is potential to move up in position and salary!! The company offers full benefits-Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and 401K!

Cons

Sometimes overworked. company does not offer overtime, strictly 9-5.

Do not change the atmosphere at corp office. There will always be a few complainers.

There are newer employer reviews for Total Wound Care Solutions