Total Wound Care Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Total Wound Care Solutions

Not Worth It

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of freedom, you only work a four day week and set your own schedule. You get to travel a lot, but you are also frequently away from home. 3-4 nights a week in a hotel.

Cons

You use your own car and your own credit cards and then they reimburse you. Several times they refused to reimburse me and when I tried to quit the company I had to threaten to sue for almost 3,000 dollars of unpaid wages. They are also very shady in the type of way they set you up with the IRS and they also make you sign contracts saying you won't divulge any info or work for a competing company. You make 28,000 a year plus commission and upper management plays golf all day. You can't get a hold of them or get any questions answered. All ownership and management has this attitude that they are the best company out there and if any account leaves them they'll come crawling back. NOT TRUE! competition is tough and turn over is high at this company in EVERY department for good reason .

Be realistic with the services and prices you offer. You're not the best out there, they won't come crawling back to you. Treat you employees better. Offer full time wages and healthcare.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Total Wound Care Solutions (View Most Recent)

overall a great job

Current Employee - Customer Service
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've been in customer service for about 2 years- very pleasant work environment- a very caring and committed team, great pay and benefits, upper management trusts us to get our work done without micromanaging, fast paced so days go by quickly

Cons

they dont allow overtime, so not really a way to get extra hours beyond 40/week

were growing out of our space, maybe time to expand

Shady Business

Former Employee - Claims Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Former Employee - Claims Specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC

I worked at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Awesome coworkers. The girls that work here are hard workers and they are so much fun to be around. The environment is very laid back so the work days do go by quickly. Paid lunches and starting pay isn't that bad. It's a small office so the people who work in the office regularly, work really well together!

Cons

Upper management is shady! If you are not part of the sales team then your opinion doesn't matter and you are not appreciated. The owner never comes to work, and he only cares about people who make him money. I had a parent pass away when I worked there and I was threatened with termination if I wasn't back at work the Monday after my dad passed. Some of the billing practices are not legal and as soon as you rub someone the wrong way in upper management, you are out the door without warning. They do not care about the little people.

Start appreciating who actually puts in hard work and stop rewarding the people who don't do anything but cause problems. Sales isn't everything. Start investing in the people that are running the core office. And to the owner, start listening to your core office people. Their opinions and feelings matter.

There are newer employer reviews for Total Wound Care Solutions