Total Wound Care Solutions

www.tws.net

Not Worth It

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsLots of freedom, you only work a four day week and set your own schedule. You get to travel a lot, but you are also frequently away from home. 3-4 nights a week in a hotel.

ConsYou use your own car and your own credit cards and then they reimburse you. Several times they refused to reimburse me and when I tried to quit the company I had to threaten to sue for almost 3,000 dollars of unpaid wages. They are also very shady in the type of way they set you up with the IRS and they also make you sign contracts saying you won't divulge any info or work for a competing company. You make 28,000 a year plus commission and upper management plays golf all day. You can't get a hold of them or get any questions answered. All ownership and management has this attitude that they are the best company out there and if any account leaves them they'll come crawling back. NOT TRUE! competition is tough and turn over is high at this company in EVERY department for good reason .

Advice to Senior ManagementBe realistic with the services and prices you offer. You're not the best out there, they won't come crawling back to you. Treat you employees better. Offer full time wages and healthcare.

overall a great job

Customer Service (Current Employee)

I have been working at Total Wound Care Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: I've been in customer service for about 2 years- very pleasant work environment- a very caring and committed team, great pay… Cons: they dont allow overtime, so not really a way to… Advice to Senior Management: were growing out of our space, maybe time to expand Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

"Great Company to work for"

Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) Mount Pleasant, SC

Pros: It is a very laid back environment, however you are busy 90 % of the time!! Days go fast around here. It is… Cons: Sometimes overworked. company does not offer overtime, strictly 9-5. Advice to Senior Management: Do not change the atmosphere at corp office. There… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Total Wound Care Solutions .

Worked for Total Wound Care Solutions ? Contribute to the Community!