There are newer employer reviews for Totaljobs Group

Rewarding and employee-orientated company.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Totaljobs Group

Pros

People. People. People. You feel valued and placed in the best possible position to contribute to the max with enthusiasm and willingness to happily go the extra mile, with a smile on your face.

Cons

Not the highest payer in the market, but they make up for this through benefits (e.g. charity days, flexi holidays) .

Totaljobs Group Response

Feb 3, 2015 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your points and take these on board.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Best of class recruitment business that rewards talent for performance in a highly dynamic, winning culture

Former Employee - Business Development Manager, Partnerships in London, England (UK)

I worked at Totaljobs Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The opportunity to transfer ideas into reality when supported with sound business plan Surrounded by talented, creative and hungry teams that want to perform better than they have before

Cons

Plenty of change means it's not for the feint hearted Sometimes a volatile environment where short term outcomes demand assertive behaviour

Advice to Management

Rewards for your talent might be improved by providing more than cash incentives for great performance Look at mentoring practices

2. Company in Decline

Current Employee - Sales Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Totaljobs Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Used to have a fantastic open company culture. Everyone felt they were in it together. We produced fantastic results & it was a fun environment. The pay/benefits are ok but you can't be yourself anymore.

Cons

Everyone is too scared to say what they really think now. The new CEO just goes on & on about this book called 'Good to Great' The company was already great & now it's going backwards at a rate of knots. It's so sad to see.

Advice to Management

Don't forget what made the company great in the first place. so many good people are leaving now in all departments. I won't be here much longer.

Totaljobs Group Response

Jul 29, 2015 – Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your points and take these on board. Our management team take on board views and opinions from all of our employees. Management at all levels have an open ... More