Touro Infirmary

www.touro.com

Fantastic rehab team!!!

Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) New Orleans, LA

ProsWonderful team of rehab therapists, nurses, case managers and doctors who really care and fight for each patient. As a therapist, I had access to treat some of the most difficult and medically complicated brain injury patients in the southeast.

ConsI kept a VERY busy daily schedule, expect to work more than the 40 hours per week you are paid for, but you will not usually mind because everyone is so devoted to their patients and to the rehab team. There is a focus on daily productivity. It is expected that you go above and beyond for each patient in every scenario. (Which isn't exactly a con if that already is your work ethic!)

Advice to Senior ManagementMore inclusion of upper management in the daily schedules and treatments with therapists, so that they understand more of what goes on on the units.

okay

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Touro Infirmary

Pros: flexiable schedule working in aircondition give 15 dollar gift card during xmas Cons: low pay no respect for lower staff distance parking for employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Touro is a lot better place to work than other hosptials in the area.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Touro Infirmary

Pros: I have the most wonderful boss ever. She is always trying to… Cons: Senior Management is not educated in all programs that Touro… Advice to Senior Management: Rehab is the one that brings in the money not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Touro Infirmary.

Worked for Touro Infirmary? Contribute to the Community!