Tower Hill Insurance Group
thig.com Gainesville, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Tower Hill was the best company I have ever worked for.

Claims Examiner (Former Employee)
Gainesville, FL

ProsFantastic coworkers, decent pay, beautiful facility, and a company that actually cares about the betterment of its employees, with extensive training and the ability to obtain designations.

ConsIts in Gainesville, FL which is mainly a college town. Some of the metrics success in your position are measured by are a bit unreasonable.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing but remember where you came from and listen to your employees feedback, they generally know what they're doing!

Solid, stable company with a culture of complacency.

I have been working at Tower Hill Insurance Group full-time

Pros: Commitment to controlled growth. Profitable in a tough market. Solid pay and… Cons: - Very little communication re: the company's vision and long-term goals. Employees spend a lot of time wondering what's next. - No real career development. There's… Advice to Senior Management: Put your most talented and committed employees - the ones who deliver true value to the company - on a clear career track. Set goals… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Strong company, so-so CEO

Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Tower Hill Insurance Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Comfortable, well equipped offices. No major drama, decent health… Cons: Don't work too close to CEO Shively. He is arrogant, a terrible communicator, shows no reaction or emotion until he explodes. His late… Advice to Senior Management: Open up and listen to key staff. Communicate better, and promote… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tower Hill Insurance Group.

Worked for Tower Hill Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tower Hill Insurance Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tower Hill Insurance Group CEO William J. Shively. All reviews posted anonymously by Tower Hill Insurance Group employees.