Tower Loan

www.towerloan.com
  www.towerloan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tower Loan

Experience that will last a lifetime

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Jackson, MS
Current Employee - Branch Manager in Jackson, MS

I have been working at Tower Loan full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I just celebrated my 13 year anniversary with Tower Loan. I can say that not only have I gotten experience from this company, but I have also developed many great friendships that will last a lifetime. I have been able to provide for my family and set myself up for a future that I look forward to because of all the great benefits that Tower Loan provides. I treasure this company and look forward to many years to come! Hard work and dedication go a long way in this business.

Cons

Sometimes things don't come easy in this line of business, but rest assured, with proper training and hard work, anything is possible.

Keep providing all the extras that come with the company. With these extra benefits, it makes everything worthwhile. The future growth of this company is something that will benefit anyone that is wanting a career.

38 Other Employee Reviews for Tower Loan (View Most Recent)

opportunity for advancement

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Shreveport, LA
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Shreveport, LA

I have been working at Tower Loan full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fantastic opportunity for advancement. Where you end up with the company and how quickly is entirely dependent on how hard you work.(as is the pay!) If you are not afraid of hard work and want to learn a ton in a fast paced environment, Tower Loan is for you.

Cons

The hard work could be a con for some people. Working for this company is not an easy, effortless, 8-5 job where a person can coast to a paycheck.

Be more open and communicative as to why certain decisions are made

Great company to work for check out the benefits !

Current Employee - Branch Manager in New Orleans, LA
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Tower Loan full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Tower loan has great benefits! I am a mother of four and would be out thousands of dollars
    out of pocket, if i did not have the great Comprehensive health benefits. Paid holidays and paid
    vacation with my family makes all the hard work worth it !!

Cons

relocation for a branch manager, however this is a stepping stone for your career and is
    worth the relocation for your career path

Listen to employees and communicate for leadership and growth

There are newer employer reviews for Tower Loan