Tower Loan

www.towerloan.com

Experience that will last a lifetime

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Jackson, MS
Current Employee - Branch Manager in Jackson, MS

Pros

I just celebrated my 13 year anniversary with Tower Loan. I can say that not only have I gotten experience from this company, but I have also developed many great friendships that will last a lifetime. I have been able to provide for my family and set myself up for a future that I look forward to because of all the great benefits that Tower Loan provides. I treasure this company and look forward to many years to come! Hard work and dedication go a long way in this business.

Cons

Sometimes things don't come easy in this line of business, but rest assured, with proper training and hard work, anything is possible.

Keep providing all the extras that come with the company. With these extra benefits, it makes everything worthwhile. The future growth of this company is something that will benefit anyone that is wanting a career.

Other reviews for Tower Loan

career for anyone

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Alexandria, LA
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Alexandria, LA

Pros

Tower Loan gives you a place to start a career and lets you be in control of your own destiny..no one can stop a person that has high business goals from being succesful. i have been part of Tower Loan for over 15 years and I have enjoyed getting to know past and current employees. I have high regard for a company that rewards employees for having high expectations for themselves

Cons

work is very hard and you have to be willing to put in hard hours to be succesful..its not a place that you can work at and just wing it...you have to bring your a game every day to succeed...if you are just looking for a job..this is not the company for you..they expect your best every day and they dont slack on that part

need more training on hitting high expections of all goals

opportunity for advancement

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Shreveport, LA
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Shreveport, LA

Pros

Fantastic opportunity for advancement. Where you end up with the company and how quickly is entirely dependent on how hard you work.(as is the pay!) If you are not afraid of hard work and want to learn a ton in a fast paced environment, Tower Loan is for you.

Cons

The hard work could be a con for some people. Working for this company is not an easy, effortless, 8-5 job where a person can coast to a paycheck.

Be more open and communicative as to why certain decisions are made

There are newer employer reviews for Tower Loan.

Worked for Tower Loan? Contribute to the Community!