Tower Research Capital LLC
www.tower-research.com New York, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to work

Infrastructure Developer (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsGreat work environment and smart coworkers.
The office located at the heart of NYC and has awesome roof deck to enjoy sunshine with your lunch. People at Tower are very bright while they are kind of laid-back compared to other financial firms. The culture makes all employers feel they belong to one big family.

ConsSince this is a hedge fund, you cannot change the world of your friend. If you are more into making ordinary people's life better, this is not the place for you.

Amazing Place, Amazing People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Tower Research Capital LLC

Pros: -Free food and drinks including breakfast, lunch, and mid-day snacks. -Amazing benefits-… Cons: More processes and procedures need to be implemented in order… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Unequal opportunities for different profiles

Strategist (Former Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Tower Research Capital LLC full-time

Pros: - Good (initial) compensation - If you join as a de facto trader/strategist, it's a… Cons: - New hires are either put in trading or infrastructure development (either in the infra team, or as a support role within a trading team).… Advice to Senior Management: If you can't accommodate work preferences of the new hires,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tower Research Capital LLC.

Worked for Tower Research Capital LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tower Research Capital LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tower Research Capital LLC CEO Mark Gorton. All reviews posted anonymously by Tower Research Capital LLC employees.