Towers Perrin

Good

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Towers Perrin

Pros

The company offered a great working environment that allowed for excellent on the job training. It was a good community with my coworkers and I felt I learned a lot.

Cons

While the working environment was superb at Towers Perrin, I found that the salaries were a bit low compared to my peers also working downtown.

My advice to the management would be to offer a higher form of compensation for your employees. This would increase the retention rate and satisfy everyone.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Towers Perrin (View Most Recent)

It was the most miserable years of my life

Former Employee - Associate in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Associate in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Towers Perrin

Pros

TP now TW is truly a brand name consulting firm. Most people have heard the name and respect the quality of the firm.

Cons

In the office I worked, it was awful. No leadership, no communciation, no open sharing of projects or ideas. It was a toxic environment with little imagination or desire to improve. I think the heirarchial structure is really detrimental to the productivity and development of the firm. Too many people have been there for too long and have no idea how other, productive businesses operate.

Put people in leadership positions who have leadership qualities. Give clear direction on goal attainment and advancement. Attempt to reduce the overinflated opinions of senior level management as they are typically out of touch and egomanical.

At least it's a job

Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Towers Perrin

Pros

The people can be excellent

Cons

Upper management seems totally checked out at all times and it trickles down to every level of work. The merger has been especially poorly handled.

Stop just collecting a paycheck and engage in your job.

There are newer employer reviews for Towers Perrin