Towers Perrin

www.towersperrin.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Towers Perrin

It was the most miserable years of my life

Former Employee - Associate in Cincinnati, OH
Former Employee - Associate in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Towers Perrin

Pros

TP now TW is truly a brand name consulting firm. Most people have heard the name and respect the quality of the firm.

Cons

In the office I worked, it was awful. No leadership, no communciation, no open sharing of projects or ideas. It was a toxic environment with little imagination or desire to improve. I think the heirarchial structure is really detrimental to the productivity and development of the firm. Too many people have been there for too long and have no idea how other, productive businesses operate.

Put people in leadership positions who have leadership qualities. Give clear direction on goal attainment and advancement. Attempt to reduce the overinflated opinions of senior level management as they are typically out of touch and egomanical.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Towers Perrin (View Most Recent)

At least it's a job

Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Towers Perrin

Pros

The people can be excellent

Cons

Upper management seems totally checked out at all times and it trickles down to every level of work. The merger has been especially poorly handled.

Stop just collecting a paycheck and engage in your job.

Towers Watson

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Towers Perrin

Pros

People are great to learn from and intellectual capital is extremely helpful and easy to access.

Opportunities to cross lines of business and learn.

Cons

During my 3 years at TP, the opportunities for professional development were cut and not offered.

Private held company culture can be difficult to break into if you come from another firm.

Keep communication open to employees and offer internal professional development opportunities. Invest into in-person meetings when the client is hesitant to pay for consultant travel.

There are newer employer reviews for Towers Perrin