Towers Perrin
www.towersperrin.com Stamford, CT 5000+ Employees

It was the most miserable years of my life

Associate (Former Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

ProsTP now TW is truly a brand name consulting firm. Most people have heard the name and respect the quality of the firm.

ConsIn the office I worked, it was awful. No leadership, no communciation, no open sharing of projects or ideas. It was a toxic environment with little imagination or desire to improve. I think the heirarchial structure is really detrimental to the productivity and development of the firm. Too many people have been there for too long and have no idea how other, productive businesses operate.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut people in leadership positions who have leadership qualities. Give clear direction on goal attainment and advancement. Attempt to reduce the overinflated opinions of senior level management as they are typically out of touch and egomanical.

At least it's a job

Consultant (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Towers Perrin

Pros: The people can be excellent Cons: Upper management seems totally checked out at all times and it trickles… Advice to Senior Management: Stop just collecting a paycheck and engage in your job. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Towers Watson

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Towers Perrin

Pros: People are great to learn from and intellectual capital is extremely… Cons: During my 3 years at TP, the opportunities for professional development were cut and not offered.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep communication open to employees and offer internal professional development opportunities. Invest… More
There are newer reviews on Towers Perrin.

Worked for Towers Perrin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Towers Perrin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Towers Perrin CEO John Haley. All reviews posted anonymously by Towers Perrin employees.