Towers Watson

www.towerswatson.com

Good

Actuarial Analyst (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsLots of talented people. Lots of different things going on. Barriers between business units eroding which is leading to better collaboration. Management moves forward with hard decisions.

ConsTakes a while to root out bad managers - but they do it. Younger people get a bit stuck if they are in a department that depends on lots of renewal business. Kind of cookie cutter and they get bored and leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, I liked it there. The negative things influencing my departure were fixed about a year after I left.

Culture? what culture?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Towers Watson

Pros: Nice offices. Convenient location, free coffee and tea. Cons: No team environment obvious. Everyone seems disjointed most likely because..."am I Towers" or "am I Watson" They have no culture of team work… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize and reward your employees for good work done. Offer… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to start with

Actuarial Analyst (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Towers Watson

Pros: ok benefit with reasonable hours Cons: eroded eompetitive advantage after the acquisition More

There are newer reviews on Towers Watson.

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!