Towers Watson
www.towerswatson.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good

Actuarial Analyst (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsLots of talented people. Lots of different things going on. Barriers between business units eroding which is leading to better collaboration. Management moves forward with hard decisions.

ConsTakes a while to root out bad managers - but they do it. Younger people get a bit stuck if they are in a department that depends on lots of renewal business. Kind of cookie cutter and they get bored and leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, I liked it there. The negative things influencing my departure were fixed about a year after I left.

Seem to be lacking in good leadership post-merger

Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Towers Watson

Pros: The people (your peers) are better than most other jobs. The… Cons: New policies have been mostly focused on taking away employee benefits. Giving no raises due… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees are a valuable asset. Actually treat them that… More

Culture? what culture?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Towers Watson

Pros: Nice offices. Convenient location, free coffee and tea. Cons: No team environment obvious. Everyone seems disjointed most likely because..."am I Towers" or "am I Watson" They have no culture of team work… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize and reward your employees for good work done. Offer… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Towers Watson.

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Towers Watson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Towers Watson CEO John Haley. All reviews posted anonymously by Towers Watson employees.