Towers Watson

www.towerswatson.com

Questionable

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Southfield, MI

ProsThe pay is great - they pay on the high end of the spectrum to attract the best talent

ConsVery demanding environment - if you're not working a minimum of 55-60 hrs per week you are viewed as not being a "team player". Employees are often misled by management and they tend to lookout for their favorites. I witnessed situations in which ethics were pushed to the side because someone was well liked. The enviroment is very rigid and unwelcoming.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to ethics and doing what is right. Deceiving employees to serve your personal interests will eventually catch up with the organization as a whole.

Valuable learning experience.

Consultant (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Towers Watson

Pros: Many opportunities to work on all types of projects. … Cons: Work life balance is difficult. Limited number of senior… More

Exploiting Employees while promoting HR standards to others

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at Towers Watson

Pros: some talented people and a nice office Cons: everyone feels overworked and underpaid as the company is going under more reorganization after the merger. They are cutting cost where they can and… Advice to Senior Management: the merger has ruined the company and the management is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Towers Watson.

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!