Towers Watson
www.towerswatson.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

It was good but the former culture lasted

Office Services Manager (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsTW has a good reputation with clients.

ConsTW does not pay well and does not solicit staff input when making decisions that impacts how people work within the organization. This company is not transparent. Management always shocks their staff with new process, systems, and methods that consistently fails. On many occassion, people get so frustrated and causes them to look for greener pastures.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your staff because they are the best asset you have. You have already lost a lot of good people so please take good care of whoever is left in your company.

The industry leader in many fields, but will it stay that way?

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Towers Watson full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: All the benefits of a large, global firm: many offices, many resources,… Cons: All the negatives of a large, global firm: systems are too inflexible, review process (particularly upward… Advice to Senior Management: Internal review process is seriously flawed; retention is an issue; attempts to create… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, great opportunity, great experience.

Analyst (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Towers Watson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The team environment is very helpful for new associates. There is constant communciation between… Cons: There are many tight deadlines and a fifty hour week and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Towers Watson.

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Towers Watson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Towers Watson CEO John Haley. All reviews posted anonymously by Towers Watson employees.