Towers Watson

There are newer employer reviews for Towers Watson

Mundane if you're in Data Services Team

Current Employee - Summer Intern
Current Employee - Summer Intern

I have been working at Towers Watson as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

The people were nice, friendly and helpful. But I interned in the data services team so my work almost entirely consisted of data cleaning which was boring. Thankfully, the manager of my team gave me an interesting industry research project to do on the side. I learned a lot from that project about market research, evaluating trends, and creating presentations and reports.

Cons

Like I said, the work is pretty dull if you're roped in simply to work on data stuff, but you might be able to go to other teams and ask if you can help out with their work too.

Create a more enriching internship program

424 Other Employee Reviews for Towers Watson (View Most Recent)

A smelly surprise

I have been working at Towers Watson

Pros

Bathrooms were very clean and well maintained

Cons

Office smelled really really bad

Software Engineer - Philadelphia, PA

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Towers Watson full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Helpful colleagues, flexibility as far as work-life balance is concerned. Telecommuting from home is not a problem when needed. This really helps folks like me who has a family. Enough corporate activities organized by the HR. Overall a good place to work.

Cons

The health insurance the company offers is absolutely ridiculous. By the time you are done paying the high deductibles, the year is over and a new set of deductibles kick in. Not very good for folks with families, especially with small kids where you may have to see the doctor very often. And if you have a family member who has got an ongoing issue like asthma/allergy etc. you will be better off finding some other place to work.

Must offer better health insurance for folks living in the greater Philadelphia area.

There are newer employer reviews for Towers Watson