Towers Watson
www.towerswatson.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Mundane if you're in Data Services Team

Summer Intern (Current Employee)

ProsThe people were nice, friendly and helpful. But I interned in the data services team so my work almost entirely consisted of data cleaning which was boring. Thankfully, the manager of my team gave me an interesting industry research project to do on the side. I learned a lot from that project about market research, evaluating trends, and creating presentations and reports.

ConsLike I said, the work is pretty dull if you're roped in simply to work on data stuff, but you might be able to go to other teams and ask if you can help out with their work too.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a more enriching internship program

Long history...

I have been working at Towers Watson full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexibility, diversity of responsibility, open door policy Cons: As is every other company, the benefits package is a consumer driving high… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A smelly surprise

I have been working at Towers Watson

Pros: Bathrooms were very clean and well maintained Cons: Office smelled really really bad More
There are newer reviews on Towers Watson.

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Towers Watson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Towers Watson CEO John Haley. All reviews posted anonymously by Towers Watson employees.