Towers Watson

www.towerswatson.com

Challenging but in a good way!

ProsWhenever I've heard colleagues talk about why they enjoy working at Towers Watson they've always mentioned their colleagues and I would agree. The people here really are what make Towers Watson a fantastic working environment; despite the diversity of backgrounds people come from, they all share a commitment to collaboration and excellence so it is a very supportive environment which pushes and enables you to be the best you can be. I have worked for Towers Watson for 8 years and have had career growth and development I couldn't have foreseen - every time I've been ready for a new challenge one has come along, often from an unexpected direction. Despite the fact that it's a global multinational, leaders are very accessible, it's very non-hierarchical and there are surprisingly good connections across geographies and lines of business so it feels much less intimidating and more navigable than other global professional services firms I've had exposure to.

ConsTowers Watson is an 'adult' environment. Opportunities, support, development etc are plentiful but you have to use your initiaitive to take advantage of what is available. People who like to be spoon-fed may be less well suited. Also TW offers a total career/reward proposition so, while the dollars are by no means bad, people who are heavily money-motivated will find other environments in which they'll be able to earn more.

Great Company to work for

I have been working at Towers Watson full-time

Pros: Worldwide firm with personal recognition. Cons: Nothing that I can think about Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to learn

Investment Consultant (Current Employee) Reigate, England (UK)

I have been working at Towers Watson full-time

Pros: A great place to learn! Excellent study support Friendly culture Young company and very social Supportive of… Cons: In the UK, the head office is in Reigate, which is in the middle of the countryside and very inconvenient to reach by both public… Advice to Senior Management: Offer the employees a broader learning opportunity and the opportunity to move across teams and locations. Lots of good employees get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Towers Watson.

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!