Towers Watson
www.towerswatson.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Employee Survey Analyst

Employee Survey Analyst (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Towers Watson full-time for more than a year

ProsEarly exposure to clients including true client relationship management over the course of a project in person, via email and on the phone.

Some senior consultants are very collaborative and help analysts develop as better advisors to clients which includes involving analysts in survey design and results roll-out (including presentation to executive leadership).

ConsLong hours during the busier periods (usually July to December) which can be as long as 15 hours straight and weekend overtime. This is all unpaid.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter transparency.

Disconnected, no job security

Software Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at Towers Watson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Many of the clients and actuaries that we worked with… Cons: Accepting this job was the worst mistake of my career, which I've thankfully recovered from since. A lot of time was wasted on internal processes… Advice to Senior Management: Find ways to keep your best employees, enjoy themselves and be productive. Find ways to leverage… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice management, great work life balance, approachable colleagues

Project Management Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Towers Watson full-time for more than a year

Pros: You can reach out to anyone when you need help. The management is down to earth, you can easily approach them if you need… Cons: As far I'm concerned, I do not see any… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Towers Watson.

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Towers Watson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Towers Watson CEO John Haley. All reviews posted anonymously by Towers Watson employees.