Towers Watson

www.towerswatson.com

Bureaucracy and actuaries

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThere are some great people who want to see you (and will help you) grow and succeed. Once you have established a track record, you will have a good deal of flexibility to structure your routines, approaches to client work, et cetera.

ConsGetting anything done takes several times as long as before the merger, and the administrative burden of working here continues to increase without bound. Culture has also changed for the worse. Senior management is arrogant and authoritarian -- follows "do as I say, not as I do" approach with regard to corporate values and responsibilities.

Advice to Senior ManagementTW is a human resources consultancy. It's embarrassing and disillusioning that we don't practice the 'best practices' we preach.

Great

I have been working at Towers Watson full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Smart people Good career opportunities Open culture Cons: IT resources HR resources Stress during busy times Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Towers Watson

Pros: Extremely smart and welcoming colleagues Get to work with very high… Cons: Tough work/life balance - long hours Difficult and and long process… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Towers Watson.

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!