There are newer employer reviews for Towers Watson

Got paid to do a job, little learning experience and weak management

Former Employee - Compensation Analyst - Summer Intern  in  Valhalla, NY
Former Employee - Compensation Analyst - Summer Intern in Valhalla, NY

I worked at Towers Watson

Pros

The management although not very helpful professionally, was extremely nice and flexible. A large portion of the staff would get together to go out for lunch on Fridays and co-workers were friendly in the hallways.

Cons

No learning opportunities or ability to develop skills outside the specific job hired for. As an intern, I hoped to not only finish the my work, but have the opportunity to learn about the company, different roles within it, and see if my skill set could fit somewhere for a full time position. Not a company for long term development.

As interns, Towers Watson had the opportunity to develop employees and place them into roles that would be very beneficial to the company however saw them as temporary fixtures to get a job done. At least of few of the interns were incredibly bright and motivated, and if there were opportunities to learn and grow with the company, some of us would consider staying.

360 Other Employee Reviews for Towers Watson (View Most Recent)

mergers

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Towers Watson

Pros

Towers Watson employs nice people

Cons

They do not practice what they preach

more transparency and should try to appreciate the little people more

Very Positive, a great place to work.

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Consultant in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Towers Watson

Pros

Work schedule flexibility; opporunity, if willing to work hard and develop one's career; working with people dedicated to produce high quality with high efficiency.

Cons

The job demands to be open and flexible regarding the type of and level of work to be performed; and, nimbleness required to meet the diverse needs and expectation of clients.

Continue towards achieving more transparency and fairness with performance excellence execution. Revisit the concept of "billable hours" and the applicability at all levels within the organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Towers Watson

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!