There are newer employer reviews for Towers Watson

Great place to work, especially in the Investment Consulting practice

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Towers Watson

Pros

Office was a great environment to be in. They really work at having a great work-life balance. Colleagues were also great to work with.

Cons

Base pay was lower than other companies, but you could make this up in your year end bonus.

Keep up the good work.

360 Other Employee Reviews for Towers Watson (View Most Recent)

You learn something new every day

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Towers Watson

Pros

The quality of colleagues, client engagements, and resources that are available is great. Opportunities are available to pursue specialized work or assignments that cover broad HR issues.

Cons

It can be frustrating to deal with some of the complications arising due to continued merger integration activities.

Remember that whatever is going on around you, tackling our clients' problems and challenges always comes first.

Got paid to do a job, little learning experience and weak management

Former Employee - Compensation Analyst - Summer Intern  in  Valhalla, NY
    Former Employee - Compensation Analyst - Summer Intern in Valhalla, NY

I worked at Towers Watson

Pros

The management although not very helpful professionally, was extremely nice and flexible. A large portion of the staff would get together to go out for lunch on Fridays and co-workers were friendly in the hallways.

Cons

No learning opportunities or ability to develop skills outside the specific job hired for. As an intern, I hoped to not only finish the my work, but have the opportunity to learn about the company, different roles within it, and see if my skill set could fit somewhere for a full time position. Not a company for long term development.

As interns, Towers Watson had the opportunity to develop employees and place them into roles that would be very beneficial to the company however saw them as temporary fixtures to get a job done. At least of few of the interns were incredibly bright and motivated, and if there were opportunities to learn and grow with the company, some of us would consider staying.

There are newer employer reviews for Towers Watson

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!