Town Sports International Holdings
www.mysportsclubs.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

General Manager (Current Employee)
Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Town Sports International Holdings

ProsThe work environment is amazing. The new senior management team is leading the company in the right direction.

ConsYour always working, even when you are off. Sometimes it feels lie certain things take forever to get completed while others are immediate. Overall there isn't too much to be upset about.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the current trend. A lot of changes are happening and I believe them all to be for the better. I am a HUGE supporter of Tim K, Alex A, & Marty A.

Great company.

I have been working at Town Sports International Holdings part-time

Pros: You get to work with many different kinds of people, and as a skating coach I have… Cons: My job requires being up rather early in the morning, and getting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ask the staff and read the reviews...

I have been working at Town Sports International Holdings full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Free membership. Emplyee discount on personal training. Cons: Read the posts from everyone on glassdoor. They are true, very sad but true. This company should be ashamed of the way this business… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the clubs, listen to your members. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Town Sports International Holdings.

Worked for Town Sports International Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Town Sports International Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Town Sports International Holdings CEO Robert J. Giardina. All reviews posted anonymously by Town Sports International Holdings employees.