There are newer employer reviews for Towne Park

Overworked

Former Employee - Valet
Former Employee - Valet

I worked at Towne Park

Pros

Good tips in certain locations.
ability to move from site to site
direct deposit available
works well with schedules such as school or other job

Cons

Overworked
Hardly ever go home at scheduled time, sometimes asked to stay 2-4 hours after shift ends
Late weekday shifts are very boring

129 Other Employee Reviews for Towne Park (View Most Recent)

Never even got a "Thank You"

Current Employee - Cashier
    Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at Towne Park

Pros

Schedule is VERY flexible, depending on where you work sometimes you get park tickets Sea World, Universal, Disney, staff not including managers are super tight knit almost like family (at my site anyway), the job is VERY EASY. Full time cashiers get PTO.

Cons

The pay isn't very good for cashiers, they offer you a rasie every year BUT it varies in, two years I got in TOTAL a .57 raise. I never really felt appriciated by managment, I would show up early, always clocked in and out on time, never called off unless I was dying, always showed up to work in full uniform, no questions asked, worked ridiculous shifts without a complaint and didnt even get a thank you for maybe the first 2 years (im going on 3 this year) I deffinetly feel like I bust my butt so much and contribute so much and am never appriciated. All management cares about is revenue and what the client (the hotel you work at) says about the operation, although I think I have seem the hotel's GM TWICE. I have noticed that to move up you need to do ALLOT of brown nosing. I asked to be certified as a lead cashier and they waitied a year to even start training me. I asked to be cross trained as a valet about a year ago and they just brushed it off. New hires arn't being trained right so they are constanly screwing up on shops and then management wonders why. I have seen my Account Manager maybe 5 times in the year hes been here, he always seems to be at another property helping when ours is sitting here falling apart. I genuinley feel bad for the other manager he seems to always be picking up the AM's slack. This company used to be all about there employees and now it has literally gone to CRAP. I hate coming to work everyday and have only stayed becasue jobs are almost impossible to come by and I have children.

Dont just PRETEND that you care about your employees! We are human too and I really dont undrstand how hard a THANK YOU is. Also stop stressing so much on the stupid shops, they just stress the staff out and when we do screw up the lowers the already low moral. Most importantly STOP MAKING THE JOB HARDER THEN IT NEEDS TO BE ITS JUST PARKING CARS!!!

Worse Company EVER to WORK FOR. YOU ARE A SLAVE FOR FREE

I have been working at Towne Park

Pros

Flexible schedule due to their high turnovers

Cons

You will Never make Money PERIOD.You will Be promised 10 to 12 dollars average. i didnt even average the minimum wage.Also Tip sharing!!!??? I seen MOST of employees putting money in their pockets without sharing,so your tip share will end up 7 or 10 dollars .They Complicate Jobs,its Parking, Not rocket science. They have the Worse Cordinators and managers ever with attitude. I seriously advice working for Mcdonalds instead,you will make more there.They will make a slave out of you for 3 or 4 dollars an hour.

Pay your Employees. Your supervisors and managers DO NOT share tips, they leave big tips in their pockets when busy.NO YELLING AT EMPLOYEES.NO CUSSING AT EMPLOYEES.TECH THEM THAT MUCH

There are newer employer reviews for Towne Park

Worked for Towne Park? Contribute to the Community!