Towne Park
www.townepark.com Annapolis, MD 5000+ Employees

Take the good with the bad.

Guest Service Associate (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

ProsGreat scheduling flexibility. Manageable working hours. Great chance to interact with a wide variety of people, which I guess is a PRO if you are an extrovert, and a CON if you are an introvert.

ConsThe pay is quite minimal. The company does not care to actually take care of its employees and make sure they make a decent wage. Their tagline is: Make your own promotion. That's great in theory, but sometimes people just don't like to tip, and when thats supposed to make up over half of your minimum wage, it can get dicey.

Little opportunity, Detached Senior Management

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at Towne Park full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexible schedules Relocation ability Some benefits for all levels of employees CEO is… Cons: Low pay with little to no raises Forced to relocate if wanting to move up in the company District/Regional management is unaware of what is happening at… Advice to Senior Management: Not everyone wants to be a manager, raises for line level associates should be happening. Treat… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Loyalty Trumps Competence

Finance (Former Employee)
    Annapolis, MD

I worked at Towne Park full-time for less than a year

Pros: Top management may take Company public when economy improves. Cons: Finance department hurting from top management without public accounting experience. Advice to Senior Management: A big four accounting firm would not be comfortable with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Towne Park.

Worked for Towne Park? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Towne Park reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Towne Park CEO Jerry South. All reviews posted anonymously by Towne Park employees.