Towne Park
www.townepark.com Annapolis, MD 5000+ Employees

Good people and a solid company

Valet/Bell Services (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsGood hiring practices and promoting from within creates managers who care about the company and all team members. Potential for very good money with tips. Excellent opportunity for training and advancement.

ConsTipped positions have very inconsistent pay, especially in areas with heavy tourist seasons. Sometimes the contract nature of the position causes conflicting orders from Towne Park management vs. hotel management.

Easy to get job, hard to keep

Valet (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Towne Park full-time for less than a year

Pros: They will hire most anyone. The interview was a group interview and it was very easy. You get tips which you can report or not,… Cons: They treat you like a slave. No benefits unless you are management. Your tips are supposed to be spread across the week so that… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your employees for what they earned that day, don't spread the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Unbelievable

Guest Service Associate (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I have been working at Towne Park full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you get placed at a good property, pay can… Cons: There are a lot of cons. Pay always seemed to be an issue for me. Not so much as how much I got paid, but… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Towne Park.

Worked for Towne Park? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Towne Park reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Towne Park CEO Jerry South. All reviews posted anonymously by Towne Park employees.