Towne Park

www.townepark.com
  www.townepark.com
There are newer employer reviews for Towne Park

Thought it would be a career...oh well.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Indianapolis, IN
Former Employee - Account Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Towne Park

Pros

Being exposed to leaders in the hotel industry that "get it". The ability to travel and make a fairly decent living....that is if you don't divide the your check by the amount of hours spent managing your property.

Cons

The constant emails and phone calls. Dealing with the "good ole boy" network. Poor management at the district and regional level.

Break-up the "good ole boy" network.

152 Other Employee Reviews for Towne Park (View Most Recent)

3 1/2 years of backbreaking loyalty and they cut my hourly wage $1.50

Current Employee - Guest Service Coordinator (Middle Management) in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Towne Park

Pros

Daily tips, working with younger guys that are pretty cool.

Cons

makes valets run for cars in a tie and vest, no promotion past middle management. I started in Oct. 2007 with Mile Hi and was promoted in 4 months. I went from $4 an hour to $8.50. Now, Jan 20, 2011 they are telling me they are cutting my pay to $7.00 an hour. They also tell everybody that they want to be a billion dollar company in the next ten years and this is how they are doing it. Not making more revenue but taking money from there employees. I have a baby and family and they do not care. I was told in 2010 that i would be promoted to an assistant account manager and i lost a lot of money (not making tips) to do the training to be promoted and they never promoted me and then transfered me to another hotel against my own will where i went through hell. I asked off a month in advance for my daughter's first birthday and the manager told me no. Also, Eric Pottobaum, the DFW District Manager is two faced and ranked (by his account managers) as one of the worst D.M. in Towne Park. If you are not a part of his and the Dallas district cult then you will never move up. They also treat Fort Worth like the red headed step child of TX.

Jerry, all you care about is money. look at your turn over percantages. People hate working for this company. Try coming to Texas once in a while and see what they tell you.

Company Brags About Their Constant Turnover On Their Website

Former Employee - Parking Valet in Madison, WI
    Former Employee - Parking Valet in Madison, WI

I worked at Towne Park

Pros

They'll hire just about anyone.

Cons

They lie about their safety record, and they treat employees like cattle.

Honesty is the best policy.

There are newer employer reviews for Towne Park