Townsquare Interactive

www.townsquareinteractive.com
There are newer employer reviews for Townsquare Interactive

Awesome!! Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Sales in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Sales in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Townsquare Interactive full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun work environment, great vacation, quick upward mobility, and money! Everyone hangs out together outside of the office! There are leads coming in for the sales reps from Radio Reps out in the markets, we also have appointment setters. Growing company!!

Cons

Benefits take 3 months to starts, no match on 401K as of now...

Don't lose the culture as the company continues to grow as fast as it is!

22 Other Employee Reviews for Townsquare Interactive (View Most Recent)

"Start-up Company" is not a good excuse for treating employees like this

I have been working at Townsquare Interactive full-time

Pros

The coworkers are great, but the stress placed on everyone makes it very hard to do more than just nod hello in the morning. There are a few who are able to socialize all the time, but these are the same people who were considered management's favorites.

Cons

They use the term start-up company to justify dumping on the employees. As others leave the company, their clients are just dropped on you and you are expected to call up to 50 clients a day. The amount of work keeps growing, and you are criticized when you ask for assistance. The management puts you off for weeks when you ask them to help you resolve an issue, which leads to unsatisfied clients that you are blamed for. They make promises of promotions, positions, and bonuses but these promises never come through. I have told friends NOT to apply here because I do not want them to go through this.

Senior Account Executive

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Townsquare Interactive full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great work environment, amazing management staff. Just read the ridiculous comments saying these reviews are forced and felt I needed to say something. I've been here a little over a year. Do I work alot? Yes. Do i enjoy it? Yes. Am I compensated for it? Absolutely.I started at the lowest sales position in the company and worked my way to the top in 6 months. Love this place, for those who have left it's their decision or they were cut for not producing, it's that simple. This is sales, you get out what you put in and some people just can't or don't want to do the work. If that's the case then stick to a administrative position, or bank teller, or some other boring job. Townsquare is a home for those who are driven to sell a stellar product, make money, have fun, and grow themselves professionally. If you're not that type of person and dont understand the magnitude of the opportunity in front of you then just keep trucking. You're wasting everyone's time, and the companies money training you.

Cons

Working with people who simply ride the clock, fake dial, and waste the time of the management team who is trying to help you.

Thanks for the constant support, and keep up the good work.

There are newer employer reviews for Townsquare Interactive