Townsquare Media
www.townsquaremedia.com Cincinnati, OH 500 to 999 Employees

The Company Is Great, but...

ProsTownsquare Media is overall good company. They are willing to invest in what they believe will become profitable. The vision of for the digital aspect is impressive. I really do think that the VP's and CEO really want to WIN, digitally.

ConsLocal market GM's need to be monitored closer. The pay is HORRIBLE, if you're on-air. This is not a company to retire with. You will have to apply for food stamps if you are a jock. You will be slammed with extra work and no extra money. Raises? What's that? I've NEVER had a raise, let alone an evaluation for job performance. If you're a jock, there is no accountability, no air checks, only additional clutter to talk about on an already over-sold station. You will work overtime WITHOUT the pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementPLEASE whittle down your local market GM's. Find out how they are really treating their employees and demand they at least give job performance evaluations. With all of the numbers of profitability increasing, WHERE is the money to pay your employees a decent salary?

They're not so hot, freelance-wise.

I have been working at Townsquare Media as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Good work-life balance. Paid freelancers on time. Cons: Nasty editors who play favorites. Lay you off because of aforementioned favoritism. They're a low-budget Buzzfeed,… Advice to Senior Management: Take a closer look at your so-called editors. If people are complaining about him or her,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Cuttting edge media company

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Cheyenne, WY

I have been working at Townsquare Media full-time for more than a year

Pros: Training in digital sales, training in terrestial sales. Cons: Focus sometimes strays when new products are introduced. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Townsquare Media.

Worked for Townsquare Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Townsquare Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Townsquare Media CEO Steven Price. All reviews posted anonymously by Townsquare Media employees.