Toyota Boshoku
www.toyota-boshoku.co.jp Kariya, Japan 5000+ Employees

A continuous circle

Lawrenceville, IL

I have been working at Toyota Boshoku

ProsTB has a good hourly rate for their manufacturing employees. TB benifits are about industry average with eveyone else. Many hours of work for employees.

ConsTB has little or no benefits for salaries employees. TB has no 401K matching. Expected to put in long hours with no compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview your salaries and compensation packages. Talk to the employees so you can figure out why your turnover rate is so high and correct the Issue.

I have enjoyed my time at Toyota Boshoku great people to work with.

Erlanger, KY

I have been working at Toyota Boshoku

Pros: Good benefits, laid back atmosphere, very accomodating to personal issues,… Cons: No room for advancement at this time. Advice to Senior Management: Look more to the people already employed there instead of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

dead end job!

I have been working at Toyota Boshoku

Pros: The company offers decent benefits and a pleasant atmosphere with… Cons: very outdated technology. little training. no advancement opportunities. very poor communication. waste money. lots… Advice to Senior Management: improve english level. catch up on technology. quit spending so much money on expats and unecessary business trips, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Toyota Boshoku.

Worked for Toyota Boshoku? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toyota Boshoku reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toyota Boshoku CEO Shuhei Toyoda. All reviews posted anonymously by Toyota Boshoku employees.