There are newer employer reviews for Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada

Exchange life-energy for your paycheck

Current Employee - Human Resources Current Employee  in  Cambridge, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Human Resources Current Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada

Pros

Vacation allotment is fair, good benefits, pension.
job variety, good accessibility to all levels of management,
on-the-job training creates competencies.

Cons

Recent cuts (salary/bonus freeze, training cuts, vacation) make uncompetitive environment. Management promotes favorites & talent leaving. Too rigid office rules.

Promote from within as many companies do. Many long-serving TMs have demonstrated competencies & dedication. Modernize office rules. Work-life balance!!

34 Other Employee Reviews for Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (View Most Recent)

Toyota Way

I worked at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada

Pros

My work experience has been excellent, allowing me to learn the highly regarded Toyota Way. Toyota has a very different corporate structure and culture.

Cons

Toyota has a very rigid work environment, with very structured employee roles. Knowing so, not all employees may be prefer this style.

Working at Toyota has been an excellent learning experience for my young and early career, and definitely taught me many useful things.

Great Place to Work

I worked at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada

Pros

Great organizational culture, where personal development is stressed. Sometimes feels like a family with the small head office. Events to attend. Subsidized cafeteria. Part of an organization who is heavily devoted to CSR.

Cons

The organizational structure is very flat. This can be seen as a bad thing as it might take you longer to move up.

Having worked at other companies, it seemed like performance was not emphasized as much as it could of been. Perhaps this was just my role, but I would advise management to connect personal growth with performance.

There are newer employer reviews for Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada

Worked for Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada? Contribute to the Community!