Toyota Motor Sales
www.toyota.com Torrance, CA 5000+ Employees

Great Place to Work

Torrance, CA

I have been working at Toyota Motor Sales full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFor the most part, a great place to work. Many opportunities, albeit lateral, for high performers. Excellent work life balance. Great benefits with competitive pay.

ConsVery conservative corporate culture. Performance appraisal system is based on relative performance (with quotas) rather than individual performance based; unnecessary at best and demoralizing at worst, for both associates and managers. For better or worse, job security is akin to working for government. Dead weight can be discouraging.

Great!

Technology Manager (Former Employee)
Torrance, CA

I worked at Toyota Motor Sales full-time for more than a year

Pros: A lot of room to grow, lots of opportunities to move around, so if you… Cons: Things are very slow some times. It is a well known fact… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

10 year of field experience working with dealer mgmt. Corporate liaison between dealer management & region management

District Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at Toyota Motor Sales full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Excellent company to work for. Great benefits, including medical, travel, & demo. The… Cons: District Sales Manager position requires 75% travel with no work/ life balance. Because of the nature of the… Advice to Senior Management: Provide a better work/life balance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Toyota Motor Sales.

Worked for Toyota Motor Sales? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toyota Motor Sales reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toyota Motor Sales CEO Yoshimi Inaba. All reviews posted anonymously by Toyota Motor Sales employees.