Toyota Motor Sales
www.toyota.com Torrance, CA 5000+ Employees

Talented people, professional environment, progressive

Cubicle Rat (Current Employee)
Torrance, CA

ProsAwesome alternative work schedules such as 9/80 and part-time and job sharing. Generous resources for getting training and learning. Onsite full facility gym with lap pool. Caring and competent managers. Friendly and professional environment. Beautiful campus. Great pay, rewards incentive and generous benefits. Many opportunities to move around the company and try new jobs and departments. Unified and organized senior leadership message.

ConsA culture of inefficiently cc-ing a ton of people on email and using "reply all" on email exchanges, even to say "thank you" to one person. Annoying, inefficient and time consuming.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stop the email inefficiencies starting with the "cc" and "reply all" madness. Does everything require a detailed time consuming A3, a report, etc? Sometimes depending on the nature of the issue, can't we just go with it?

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Toyota Motor Sales full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: For the most part, a great place to work. Many opportunities, albeit lateral,… Cons: Very conservative corporate culture. Performance appraisal system is based on relative performance (with quotas) rather than individual performance based; unnecessary at best and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great!

Technology Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Toyota Motor Sales full-time for more than a year

Pros: A lot of room to grow, lots of opportunities to move around, so if you… Cons: Things are very slow some times. It is a well known fact… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Toyota Motor Sales.

Worked for Toyota Motor Sales? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toyota Motor Sales reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toyota Motor Sales CEO Yoshimi Inaba. All reviews posted anonymously by Toyota Motor Sales employees.