Toyota

TEMA Co-op

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

I worked at Toyota

Pros

You will receive a great amount of work experience. TEMA really prepares you to become a full-time employee which is great.

Cons

Depending on where you work within TEMA you may be expected to work long hours and do a large amount of traveling.

Keep up the good work. The structure of your co-op system is well planned and does a great job of preparing co-ops to be full-time employees.

272 Other Employee Reviews for Toyota (View Most Recent)

Wonderful company to co-op with, awesome co-workers, great environment.

Former Employee - Production Control Co-op in Erlanger, KY
    Former Employee - Production Control Co-op in Erlanger, KY

I worked at Toyota

Pros

Management was wonderful and all specialists within our group were extremely helpful. They gave me responsibilities of a full time employee, even though I was a co-op, which included various projects and assignments.

Cons

It was difficult to request time off because of work assignments that had to be completed during certain times of the month. Some days, when we travel during the day, you may be away from home for 12 hours.

Overall, Management was great. They were extremely helpful and supportive with everything. Even if it was a small issue I was having, it would get resolved quickly.

HR Generalist

I have been working at Toyota

Pros

Great company, good long term security. Highly motivated peers, continuous improvement is a way of life. Be prepared for long hours and hard work, but reward is fulfillment and opportunities.

Cons

Long hours, OK pay, not going to get rich here. Must be OK w/ Japanese culture and production demands in every project.

Keep focus on customers...which includes employees throughout. More learning and opportunities for career relocation are good for those who want to flourish.

There are newer employer reviews for Toyota