Toyota of Orlando

There are newer employer reviews for Toyota of Orlando

Great company.

Former Employee - Collision Repair Technician in Orlando, FL
Former Employee - Collision Repair Technician in Orlando, FL

I worked at Toyota of Orlando full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good pay, good outlook for the company

Cons

Some work may be boring

Keep on keeping on

9 Other Employee Reviews for Toyota of Orlando (View Most Recent)

They treat employees like slaves

Current Employee - Sales in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Toyota of Orlando full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You are selling a great product. Can't beat Toyota.

Cons

They don't pay you spin money or pull checks from Toyota. They keep it. Employees have to pay 1.50 for the free coffee. You can't use the main restrooms, the elivator, or the owner's stairwell. You can only talk to the owner if he speaks to you. If you sell 20 cars a month you will only make around $3000 a month. They charge over $40 for shirts and $25 for a log book that is useless. Micro manage everything. No spit deals and you are not protected on deals. If a customer comes in and asks for you, if you are busy someone else can take your deal.if they see you using your cell they will take it or send you home. All in all they do not care about their Employees.

Treat everyone well and there wouldn't be such a high turn over.

Worst job experience of my life!

I worked at Toyota of Orlando

Pros

As a BDC specialist you make a lot of money, which is base plus commission. You also get an hour break, which is nice.

Cons

They work you like a dog and they are not lenient on time off, not even for illness. I was not fired from this job, I quit. I was working about 50+ hours a week and the days were long. You get two consecutive days off, but they are mid week. You can barely leave the room in which everyone can see what you are doing and because it is made of glass. The manager sucks and she has no heart. There was a girl I worked with that had diabetes and she asked to leave work only 15 minutes early to take her insulin or she might pass out. Manager said NO! I quit after the lack of sympathy they had for a life threatening emergency of mine. The owners and their sons are money hungry and don't treat employees well unless they are sleeping with them.

Please realize that these employees would increase your sales with a better workplace especially since a lot of them practically live there.

There are newer employer reviews for Toyota of Orlando