Toys ''R'' Us
www.toysrusinc.com Wayne, NJ 5000+ Employees

Working here drained the life out of me.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Woburn, MA

I have been working at Toys ''R'' Us part-time for more than a year

ProsThe hours are flexible mostly. The pay is alright, I guess. There's a relaxed dress code with some opportunities to wear things such as sports jerseys.

ConsThe managers aren't helpful. You don't receive proper training. Hours are cut more than in half as soon as holiday season ends and are given to the seasonal employees who were kept on staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet involved more, don't hide in your offices. Give proper training when employees first start working.

Full time in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Toys ''R'' Us full-time

Pros: It was a job at the time Cons: Management (at the time) let team leads get away with showing up… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Toys R Us in Puerto Rico - Good job to have to know you don't want to work in retail

Cashier/Sales Team Member (Former Employee)
San Juan, PR

I worked at Toys ''R'' Us part-time for less than a year

Pros: Part-time job for the holiday season, minimum wage (a job is a job), flexible hours, experience gained,… Cons: Managers and supervisors were uncoordinated, store management was a mess, training for seasonal employees was minimal and not very helpful, fake promise of permanent position… Advice to Senior Management: Do not treat employees so bad and more communication is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Toys ''R'' Us.

Worked for Toys ''R'' Us? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toys ''R'' Us reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toys ''R'' Us CEO Antonio Urcelay. All reviews posted anonymously by Toys ''R'' Us employees.