Toys ''R'' Us

www.toysrusinc.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Toys ''R'' Us

Working here drained the life out of me.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Woburn, MA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Toys ''R'' Us part-time (more than a year)

Pros

The hours are flexible mostly. The pay is alright, I guess. There's a relaxed dress code with some opportunities to wear things such as sports jerseys.

Cons

The managers aren't helpful. You don't receive proper training. Hours are cut more than in half as soon as holiday season ends and are given to the seasonal employees who were kept on staff.

Get involved more, don't hide in your offices. Give proper training when employees first start working.

1342 Other Employee Reviews for Toys ''R'' Us (View Most Recent)

Full time in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Toys ''R'' Us full-time

Pros

It was a job at the time

Cons

Management (at the time) let team leads get away with showing up late including for opening. No accountability, and playing tricks with pay.

Toys R Us in Puerto Rico - Good job to have to know you don't want to work in retail

Former Employee - Cashier/Sales Team Member in San Juan, PR
    Former Employee - Cashier/Sales Team Member in San Juan, PR

I worked at Toys ''R'' Us part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Part-time job for the holiday season, minimum wage (a job is a job), flexible hours, experience gained, good co-workers I suppose, at least I got paid, the videos of the training about star service.

Cons

Managers and supervisors were uncoordinated, store management was a mess, training for seasonal employees was minimal and not very helpful, fake promise of permanent position (they did not hire anyone after the holiday season), Black Friday was a horrible mess that I was about to quit, very uncaring managers in my opinion, does not live up to the training videos about star service.

Do not treat employees so bad and more communication is needed between managers.

There are newer employer reviews for Toys ''R'' Us