Toys ''R'' Us
www.toysrusinc.com Wayne, NJ 5000+ Employees

Work-life balance is a struggle

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Wayne, NJ

I worked at Toys ''R'' Us full-time for more than a year

ProsGood introductory program with entry level positions available upon completion. Allows analysts to get experience planning and managing inventory in a highly seasonal and trend driven business.

ConsWork-life balance is very challenging to achieve due to the seasonal (Nov/Dec) nature of the business as well as the limited staff levels within non-management level positions.

Working at Corporate HQ

Manager (Former Employee)
Wayne, NJ

I worked at Toys ''R'' Us full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Toy Company...what could be bad, right? Cons: Toxic culture. No trust. High pressure. Phoney HR.No fun (hhow… Advice to Senior Management: Do the right thing. Reward your people, trust your people, develop your people. Stop the corporate hype and really care about your people. Everytime you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Frustrated

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Toys ''R'' Us full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The on line product training Cons: Poor communication from senior management to store managers Run on a shoe string. Cannot order supplies that are needed because budget is so tight. Poor morale in… Advice to Senior Management: Remodel needed in stores Increase payroll in order to have proper staffing and to get tasks done Create… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Toys ''R'' Us.

Worked for Toys ''R'' Us? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toys ''R'' Us reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Toys ''R'' Us CEO Antonio Urcelay. All reviews posted anonymously by Toys ''R'' Us employees.