TracyLocke
www.tracylocke.com Dallas, TX 500 to 999 Employees

With someone with <1 year of experience, this is a great first job to learn important lessons about the business.

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsLearn important lessons about time management, prioritization, and responsibility. Also get a great understanding of how advertising works and how to work efficiently with account, creative, and production.

ConsFirst job most of the time requires you to stay very late into the evening. The work is demanding and you must be very detail oriented. The compensation is low for what we really do.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to properly train all project managers before giving them their account.

Burn and churn then burn some more

Group Account Director (Former Employee)
    Wilton, CT

I worked at TracyLocke full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: creative fun environment talented people easy to get promoted to fill staff… Cons: management unplugged inefficient poor communication too many talent shifts to fill staffing voids with no long-term vision or career plan for employees always relying on flagship retainer to carry… Advice to Senior Management: Look at your management team. Extremely unprofessional and bias. Team would be ill-qualified if it weren't for the pre-established relationships they have with one main… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Constantly evolving, rarely stable

Account Service (Former Employee)
    Wilton, CT

I worked at TracyLocke full-time

Pros: Great place to work if you can tune out the politics. The work is interesting, most of the people are great, and the… Cons: TL is constantly blowing up the structure in an attempt to improve, but really they are only making things difficult. The work produced trends towards… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to the field, and clamp down on the home office. It wouldn't hurt to have a little… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TracyLocke.

Worked for TracyLocke? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TracyLocke reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TracyLocke CEO Beth Ann Kaminkow. All reviews posted anonymously by TracyLocke employees.