Trader Joe's
www.traderjoes.com Monrovia, CA 5000+ Employees

Current Mate-Los Angeles California

I have been working at Trader Joe's full-time

ProsThe benefits are good .
Chance to move up is okay

ConsHours can be long, not enough training for management. If you are going to continue to use the TJU method update it current trends so that everyone is on the same page. Safety is an issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-train all captains on how to do their jobs. Stop the favoritism and make the playing field level for all. Some captains should not be in their positions because they are stuck in the past.

Its a satisfying job

I have been working at Trader Joe's

Pros: Accountability isn't really a priority, schedules are flexible, the benefit package… Cons: Accountability isn't really a priority, the basic nature of the job… Advice to Senior Management: none. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

"Really great company to work for."

I have been working at Trader Joe's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I laugh all day long and have fun while I work. The benefits are amazing and I feel like I'm… Cons: It's hard to be a single parent and want to strive for the management level… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Trader Joe's.

Worked for Trader Joe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trader Joe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trader Joe's CEO Dan Bane. All reviews posted anonymously by Trader Joe's employees.