Trader Joe's
www.traderjoes.com Monrovia, CA 5000+ Employees

good fallback job

Crew Member (Former Employee)
Portland, ME

I worked at Trader Joe's full-time for more than a year

Prosgreat flexibility, great health insurance, and some great coworkers. It was a great college job and a lot of times can be a really fun place to work. Customers actually were usually pretty great too because they were happy to be in the store.

Consyour job is essentially taking something out of a box and putting it on the shelf and the company had become more and more corporate in the two years I worked there.

Advice to Senior ManagementFight the change to becoming a regular big box store

Awesome to work at with great base salary!

Part Time Crew Member (Former Employee)
Oceanside, NY

I worked at Trader Joe's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great environment, staff training was excellent and the managers really… Cons: I can't really think of anything negative Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work, but it used to be a great place to work.

"Crew Member" (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Trader Joe's part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Fun co-workers, good food, 10% discount, it will really help you… Cons: The company is definitely shifting gears. You hear about how happy the employees are which is because of how great the company was and how… Advice to Senior Management: You keep taking things away, giving us less and expecting more and you can totally get away with it in this market. But crew- morale… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Trader Joe's.

Worked for Trader Joe's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trader Joe's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trader Joe's CEO Dan Bane. All reviews posted anonymously by Trader Joe's employees.