Great potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Grand Rapids, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Tradesmen International

Pros

Good opportunity to earn good money

Cons

Commission structure, co workers, certain expectations and lack of flexibility with goals.

Other Reviews for Tradesmen International

You constantly get lied to

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Tradesmen International

Pros

When you make the money you are supposed make it is alright

Cons

You have no support from management. Your just a body that they are filling a position with. You hardly ever make your agreed upon salary. You get lied to by management from day one when you are interviewed, about the 60 miles from home you will recieve mileage. It does not happen. You are told you will get it and never do.

Something needs to be done with this Ft. Wayne office or soon you will have no employees. Honesty is key. Maybe hire some guys with a construction back round. Instead of guys that are book smart

I like the freedon that the job offers. But I feel like that Tradesmen doesen't value there employees like they should.

Current Employee - Field Sales Representative  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Field Sales Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Tradesmen International

Pros

The best part about being a field rep is you are finding employment for people that really need it. The freedom that you have once you become an established rep is great. I have made some great money and friendships as a Tradesmen sales rep.

Cons

The auto allowance is only $300 per month and you have to have 800 billable hours a month to qualify for it. Even if you are a seasoned rep that has make the company millions. The seasoned rep should be grandfathered in when you reach a certain time with the company or dollar amount. I love my job but there is a lot of corporate BS that comes with it and o yeah the cell phone allowance is ok once you get it but getting it isn't easy and you cant do your job without it. Tradesmen calls them self a labor expert when they don't they don't know how to retain there own employees.

Tradesmen needs to compensate and treat there reps, managers, and admins properly to create a envoroment that make people proud to work at Tradesmen. Rep turn over is one of the biggest problems they have. Treat people with respect / fairly and all that goes away. They also need to bring back the vacation time for the field employees. They are our most valued thing we have and they should have vacation time or PTO.

There are newer employer reviews for Tradesmen International.

Worked for Tradesmen International? Contribute to the Community!