Tradesmen International
www.tradesmeninternational.com Macedonia, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

RUN!!!!

Field Representative (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Tradesmen International full-time for less than a year

ProsEasy to get hired and should be used as a short term job until you find a real one.

ConsIncome is REALLY bad, In the role of a Territory Rep, you basically get paid to be yelled at by the clients due to the ridiculous employees Tradesmen puts out in the field. Tradesmen will tell you that they have qualified workers for you to place on your sites but in reality, the quality of the worker is no better than what someone could pick up at the local Home Depot parking lot.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut some money into the sales team, they are the company’s bread and butter. Try hiring managers who are actually qualified to be managers and place a higher value on educated employees. Working for this company felt like the Twilight Zone with the poor decisions, extremely odd people in the corporate office and worst of all, the over the top attitudes of superiority coming from corporate. For God sakes you guys live in Ohio! Joe Wesley should sell to a company who understands how to run a large company.

Working for a trade specific temp. to hire service

Combionation Welder (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Tradesmen International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: they will find a trade specific job for you, and the pay is just short if not equal to your trades or area of… Cons: depending on your trade some of the work is few… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great potential

Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Tradesmen International

Pros: Good opportunity to earn good money Cons: Commission structure, co workers, certain expectations and lack of flexibility… More

There are newer reviews on Tradesmen International.

Worked for Tradesmen International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tradesmen International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tradesmen International CEO Joseph Wesley. All reviews posted anonymously by Tradesmen International employees.