Traditions Spirits
www.traditionsspirits.com Norman, OK 500 to 999 Employees

The best company I have ever worked for!

Norman, OK

I have been working at Traditions Spirits full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThis company completely invests in their employees and experiences constant growth. Management loves to promote from within, and offers benefits for full-time employees. There are multiple locations across the state of Oklahoma so there are plenty of opportunities for employees who move. The company works within a thriving industry and promotes a family-oriented atmosphere.

ConsWith over 600 employees, it's difficult to know each one on a personal level like I used to, but looking at that con from a growth standpoint - it's a great thing!

A really great company to work for!

Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee)
Norman, OK

I have been working at Traditions Spirits full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A company that truly cares for it's employees. Promotes from… Cons: I can't say anything bad about this company. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not your ordinary company, much better.

I have been working at Traditions Spirits full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I am treated like an individual and not as one of the masses. My voice is heard and that makes me feel valued as… Cons: Retirement plan, whether matching or no matching would be good. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Traditions Spirits.

Worked for Traditions Spirits? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Traditions Spirits reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Traditions Spirits CEO Marcus Tilley. All reviews posted anonymously by Traditions Spirits employees.